The BLUM HK-XS is a very simple to use small top box arm that is adjustable. In essence, it is simply four screws and then the arm is clipped on.
- 1. The arm can be used on top boxes 290-450 tall and widths of up to 1000mm
- 2. Firstly we are attaching the cabinet piece to the cabinet, See downloaded instructions for exact placement
- 3. Next again we attach the door piece to the door, See downloaded instructions for exact placement
- 4. Now we can simply clip the arm on to the cabinet then affix to the door.
- 5. The top box can be adjusted using the screw on the front when opened. The higher the number the move powerful the arm is.
It is as simple as that. If you have any questions please feel free to give us a ring on 01765 640 000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org