At Kitchen Warehouse we try our very best to not only provide brilliant prices, But we want to provide the very best in durability, strength and usability. Our Kitchen cabinets are made from the best material on the market, The basis of this comes from the construction of our kitchen units. Our Flat-Pack units are all made from an 18mm Egger MFC board. Please find our kitchen unit specification below:
We offer units in both flat-pack and rigid. All specifications below are for our flatpack units on directly on our website. We offer a rigid build service which is 10% more than flatpack units up to a maximum of £500. You can get in touch with us on 01765 640 00 or [email protected] for more information on this.
Kitchen Cabinet Features
- Board :18mm Melamine Faced Chipboard
- Board Thickness :18mm Egger MFC Board
- Base Back Thickness :18mm Solid Back
- Tall and Wall Back Thickness :8mm Back
- Service Void :42mm Void on Base 34mm On Larder
- Base Unit Height :720mm + 150mm Adjustable Legs
- Construction :Pre-Inserted Cam & Dowels Ultra fast construction
- Lipping :2mm ABS Visible edges lipped
- Colours :11 Colours of Carcasses Available
- Adjustment :Fully Adjustable Legs & Wall hanging Brackets
- Adjustment :Fully Soft Closing Hinges and Drawers
Available Carcass Colours
Please see the specific unit page for standard carcasses colour supplied with the chosen door. All of our carcasses are Egger MFC board.
Light Grey U708, Mussel U100, Stone U727, White W980, Alabaster U104, Cashmere U702, Davenport H3368, Dust Grey U732
All units on the website are priced to include the chosen door/drawer. When purchasing complete kitchen units the doors will be delivered with the hinge holes drilled unless you purchase a handleless door and then we will enclose a hinge drilling kit.
- Hinges :Hettich Sensys Soft Closing Hinges
- Drawers :Hettich Atira Anthracite Soft Closing Drawers
- Hinge Holes :Pre Drilled (Except Handleless)
- Accessories :Soft Closing as Standard