Tall Larder Units
- Board :18mm Melamine Faced Chipboard
- Board Thickness :18mm Egger MFC Board
- larder Back Thickness :8mm Solid Back
- Service Void :34mm Void
- Larder Unit Height :210mm + 150mm Adjustable Legs
- Standard Availible Widths :300mm, 400mm, 500mm, 600mm (Wider Availible Upon Request)
- Construction :Pre-Inserted Cam & Dowels Ultra fast construction
- Lipping :2mm ABS Visible edges lipped
- Colours :11 Colours of Carcasses Available
- Adjustment :Fully Adjustable Legs
- Adjustment :Fully Soft Closing Hinges
Larder units are used by those that want to get the most out of their kitchen space. After all, the kitchen is often a very busy area of the house at the best of times, and a lot of storage is needed to compensate for this. A tall kitchen larder unit comes in handy here, as it has the capability to stretch as high as you desire in your kitchen.
Of course, vertical storage isn’t ideal for everyone. Perhaps you struggle with mobility or are not tall enough to reach to the very top of your kitchen. If this is the case, then be sure to browse through the selection of tall height larder unit sizes we have available on the Kitchen Warehouse website. Here you are able to find the perfect height that suits your requirements, all at a highly competitive price!
No matter the colour or finish you are looking for, the team at Kitchen Warehouse will be able to help. You have more than likely noticed the huge collection of kitchen units and doors we have on site. If you feel like these are limited to your standard base units, then think again! Each design we have on site is available in a tall kitchen larder unit variation, so be sure to browse at your leisure and decide on the colourway you like the most.
The sheer number of items that make their home in the kitchen means that housing them all can become a difficult task! We often find tall kitchen larder units are ideal in storing your cutlery and cooking utensils such as mixing bowls, pots and pans. Whatever you feel is best placed in your new tall height larder units, they will gladly oblige.
To get in touch regarding this product or any of the other offerings from Kitchen Warehouse, simply give us a call today on 01765 640 000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also fill out our online form for a quick and informed response from one of the team.