Bi Fold Kitchen Cabinet Doors
- Board :18mm Melamine Faced Chipboard
- Board Thickness :18mm Egger MFC Board
- Base Back Thickness :8mm Solid Back
- Service Void :19mm Void
- Bifold Unit Height :720mm
- Standard Availible Widths :500mm, 600mm, 800mm, 900mm, 1000mm
- Construction :Pre-Inserted Cam & Dowels Ultra fast construction
- Lipping :2mm ABS Visible edges lipped
- Colours :11 Colours of Carcasses Available
- Adjustment :Fully Adjustable Wall Hanging Brackets
- Adjustment :Fully Soft Closing Hinges
Long gone are the days in which your standard kitchen door mechanism is seen in all homes around the world. In tandem with the advancements to modern interior design, especially those in the kitchen, there have been more and more mechanisms brought to the table. One of these is the bifold mechanism, which is now a viable option in multiple places throughout the home. Once exclusively for back doors leading to the garden, they can now be found in the kitchen too!
These clever hinges allow for an extra “fold” in the cupboard meaning it can prove to be a more flexible and space saving option than the standard hinge. Bi fold kitchen cabinet doors allow you to easily access all of your kitchen essentials without the door getting in the way, giving you a simple and streamlined experience in the busiest room of the home.
Of course, the hero of bifolding kitchen wall units are the hinges to allow this fold to happen. They should be very durable structures that are designed to withstand the natural wear and tear that comes from the kitchen. Long lasting hinges mean you can make use out of your standard height bi-folding wall units for many years to come as they can cope with the high amount of usage that the kitchen brings.
If you have any questions regarding bi fold kitchen cabinet doors or any of the products provided by Kitchen Warehouse, then we will gladly be of assistance. To speak to one of our friendly team of experts today, give us a call on 01765 640 000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For any detailed enquiries, be sure to fill out our online form and we will respond as soon as we can.Back